The Book about Mystery Shopping for Employees - in HINDI (description below in English)
A tool for developing the whole company
A considerable number of books and articles have been written about mystery shopping, primarily handbooks and manuals for mystery shoppers and articles in English and American financial newspapers. This is the first book written for employees who are to be evaluated by mystery shoppers. The purpose of this book is primarily to explain how employees can benefit from being evaluated by an independent third party, and how it can help them to be successful and develop in their work.
Employee representatives will get a deeper understanding of:
1) The purpose of mystery shopping
2) That mystery shopping is a much bigger opportunity than a threat
3) How the mystery shopping program should work to achieve optimal effect
4) Why mystery shopping must be done by an external company instead of internal staff
5) How the mystery shopping program can contribute so that the organizations’ employees or members can get better feedback, better coaching, individual development, a safer workplace, and better managers
6) That every organization, even trade organizations, can benefit from using mystery shopping.
The book is also suitable for supervisors and executives who plan to start to use mystery shopping in their business or to develop an existing mystery shopping program.
Even journalists, students, and consumers who read the book will realize that mystery shopping is not mysterious at all!
We have worked with global mystery shopping programs since 1995 and have seen how companies have improved by using the mystery shopping method correctly. Since Better Business World Wide is the company we know best, most of the examples in this book come from Better Business.
- in HINDI (description below in English)
1. What is mystery shopping?
2. Why do companies use mystery shopping?
3. Misunderstandings and myths about mystery shopping
4. Different methods of mystery shopping
5. What is the difference between mystery shopping and market research?
6. What is the difference between mystery shopping and integrity shops/shopping?
7. The trade organization MSPA
8. MSPA’s ethical standards and guidelines
9. Advantages for the company, the employee, the union, and for the customer
10. Can mystery shopping be used in any industry?
11. What can be measured?
12. What kind of results do you get from mystery shopping?
13. Why customer service is so important
14. What is good service?
15. Why should employees suggest add-on sales?
16. What does a mystery shopping checklist look like?
17. The information process
18. The requirements of a mystery shopper
19. Who are mystery shoppers?
20. Before the evaluation
21. Performing mystery shopping evaluations
22. What happens after the evaluation?
23. Quality assurance
24. What does a report look like?
25. Identification of individuals
26. Rewards/incentive programs
27. Experience and views of employees who have been evaluated by mystery shoppers
28. Experiences and views of managers
29. Experiences and opinions from union representatives
30. Experiences and points of view from mystery shoppers
31. What does an optimal mystery shopping program look like?
32. The development process
33. Links to more information
34. Continuous improvement
36. A sample checklist
37. The Smiling Report
38. MSPA ethical guidelines
39. MSPA short version of the guidelines for mystery shopping
Made with Mobirise Free Website Design Software